 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1793
    Re: bridge —Jeff Van Winden
   Hey Rob.... A suspension bridge sound cool... I think that we would require a dual track bridge or two single track bridges... The tracks should be spaced 8 studs apart with one or two studs clearance on either side..... As for the length of the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: bridge —Jeff Elliott
     Hi Rob, Jeff, The last time I checked, there were 5 bridges marked on the Train2 layout (of course, all of this is subject to change, but....) They were: * Open B1 and Open B2, each spanning 40 studs and carrying a single track between Calum & Ben's (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        My Bridges & module prototypes (was Re: bridge) —Jeff Elliott
   Further to my other post, here are two pics of prototype bridges for the JeffEB1 and JeffEB2 that I'm building. The slab-sided one actually has insets; yes, there are better colours for this than black; no, I don't have 34 1x4x3 panel pieces in any (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)