 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17909 (-10)
  You're invited to the THE TORONTO TOY, TRAIN & DOLL COLLECTORS' SHOW APRIL 19, 2009

Hello everyone! Yes, it is I--papa Dave (post on that to follow...) and surprisingly I will be at a show this weekend! Details as thus-- THE TORONTO TOY, TRAIN & DOLL COLLECTORS' SHOW APRIL 19, 2009 Hall 6, The International Centre, 6900 Airport (...) (15 years ago, 17-Apr-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: r24 - tic tac toe

(...) Rob, Sorry for the late reply, Jeff is correct, the tiles can be had from bricklink. I have some to spare, i would be more then willing to loan you some if you would like. let me know if/when you can make it to an rtl dinner and I will get (...) (15 years ago, 17-Apr-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Are you interested in the 2009 NMRA train show in Hartford CT.

Hi Everyone, NELUG is coordinating the ILTCO display at the 2009 National Model Railroad Association Train Show. We are currently looking for other clubs or AFOLs in the area who might be interested in attending. The NMRA Show is taking place in (...) (15 years ago, 17-Apr-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: r24 - tic tac toe

(...) Printed, You can buy them from bricklink part number 48288pb01 to 48288pb04 (URL) can buy then in Ontario via Kevin Dixon's brick link store... (URL) Tile, Decorated) they are selling for 40 ceents a peice... Minimum buy is $1.00, and shipping (...) (15 years ago, 14-Apr-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: r24 - tic tac toe

Any suggestions on getting my hands on those large tiles? I tried making up the board using 2x2 and 1x4 but ran out before I was half done (though it does look fairly psychedelic) Does the hockey set have blank tiles, or are they printed? -Rob A> (...) (15 years ago, 14-Apr-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Friday dinner canceled

I am posting this on the behalf of Chris. Due to the fact that this Friday is a holiday for many people, and next weekend is the train show, this months dinner is canceled. We will carry on with the regular monthly schedule in May. Janey Red Brick (15 years ago, 8-Apr-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Congratulations to Papa Dave

I hope I am not stepping on Mr Dave Koudys toes... but Im going to guess he is a bit too busy to post, for a few days anyway. Congratulations, to both a very happy Daddy Dave and proud Mommy Sandy on the birth of their newest Lego fan, Joshua. May (...) (15 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Toronto Tic Tac Toe - Game Board

(...) OK, all of a sudden I'm *much* more interested in this game. (15 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Toronto Tic Tac Toe - Game Board

Naughty Naughty, Janey! (...) (15 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Important bacon update

Since its such a beautiful first day of April, and its been way, way, WAY too long since we have had a bacon update.... (URL) going to be LEGEND.... (wait for it) DARY! New and improved Janey "Red Brick" P.S. Shhhhh, please do not share this link (...) (15 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact