 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17907
17906  |  17908
Subject:
Are you interested in the 2009 NMRA train show in Hartford CT.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2009 01:17:58 GMT

Hi Everyone,

NELUG is coordinating the ILTCO display at the 2009 National Model Railroad
Association Train Show. We are currently looking for other clubs or AFOLs in
the area who might be interested in attending.

The NMRA Show is taking place in Hartford CT from July 5th to the 12th. Our
train layout will be open to the public from the 10th to the 12th. We are still
trying to determine when setup is, but we are guessing it will be on the 8th and
9th.

For more details and inter-club discussion please check the Trains-n-Town
website (http://www.trains-n-town.com/forum/index.php?forum=34).

Since I know a lot of you enjoy robotics, NELUG will have a fairly large working
Carnival at this show.  If you'd like to contribute a ride that would be great.

We hope you can make it to this event.

Jonathan