 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17884 (-5)
  Re: ControlLab Programming Software

(...) The Control Lab interface can be programmed using either Robolab or Lego Engineer. There is some info on Lego Engineer at the following site: (URL) There are other options as well including Lego Control Lab software which uses a text based (...) (16 years ago, 6-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  ControlLab Programming Software

Hi all, I figured I'd start by asking here before venturing out into the rest of LUGNET, but for that batch of ControlLab's that we got years ago, did anyone ever come up with a way of programming or using them? I'd really like to use the one that I (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: What has happened before... will happen again....

(...) Awesome Dave. With all this classic looking space treasure one does wonder how big is the layout going to be next time? Been enjoying the other posts you have made in this theme since the last show, but couldnt reply due to my apathy gene (...) (16 years ago, 5-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)

  What has happened before... will happen again....

Doing absolutely nothing that people haven't seen before... A 'hot-roddiness' version of a 918 (URL) I picture some youngish spaceman scavenging parts from around the moonbase to retrofit a 918 that's been sitting around... (URL) And since I've (...) (16 years ago, 4-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: rtl23: What a great day!

(...) My YouTube vid is here, lots of stills with some vid clips... (URL) if you want to just see the stills here on Brickshelf... (URL) I am partial to the one week processing vrs those fancy one hour places. Cheers Janey "edra rickba" (16 years ago, 31-Jan-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact