 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17883
17882  |  17884
Subject:
ControlLab Programming Software
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:57:52 GMT

Hi all,

I figured I'd start by asking here before venturing out into the rest of LUGNET,
but for that batch of ControlLab's that we got years ago, did anyone ever come
up with a way of programming or using them?

I'd really like to use the one that I have to drive a model of a large/upcoming
automation project at work, and right now it's sitting here as a doorstop.  Hard
to believe the thing is 17 years old!  I remember freaking out in elementary
school when my teacher had a catalogue on his desk about the "new" Dacta
products that included ControlLab, and begging him to convince the school board
to order one. :)

Thanks, cheers!

-Iain