 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17880
Re: rtl23: What a great day!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 23:05:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Wayne Young wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:

You should be able to view my photos by clicking this link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=61442&l=b0015&id=504757152
-Iain

My photos are on brickshelf:

and

Haven't gotten around to processing the video yet.
Wayne.

My YouTube vid is here, lots of stills with some vid clips...
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=f55e8T7-ztU

Or if you want to just see the stills here on Brickshelf...

Apparently I am partial to the one week processing vrs those fancy one hour
places.

Cheers

Janey "edra rickba"