 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17865
17864  |  17866
Subject:
rtl23: What a great day!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 00:48:30 GMT

Thanks to everyone who turned out today - what an awesome day!  Pretty low key,
but relaxed, laid back, and just plain fun.

You should be able to view my photos by clicking this link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=61442&l=b0015&id=504757152

Looking forward to the next one!

-Iain