 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17872
17871  |  17873
Subject:
can game video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 01:02:30 GMT

Just a quick post. this is a SHORT video of Waynes robot, and mine, each
capturing a can.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0eW_pUbvl1Y

We had learned during the trial elimination rounds earlier in the day that those
cans could move VERY very fast. We changed the game a bit to allow for can round
up. the can which weighed the most would win that round.

Regards
Chris

Point went to people who knew that Volume did not always mean mass.