 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17871
Re: R24 - Tic Tac Toe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:15:54 GMT

Right on the heals of r23 - the can game; and using the
new rules of "kinder gentler rtl"

"Kinder gentler"... does that mean your Tic-tac-toe robot can't physically
dismantle the opponent? Rats... :).

The robot will need to sense the X or the O that
was drawn by the competing robot, and then proceed...

How will "robot A" know when "robot B" has actually played? In other words, how
can one robot "hand off" to the opponent? Is there a color or size for the
marks?

Cats game my ass.

Yeah, those are annoying. Those of us down south have some other games we want
to try as well. Warning - a robot that can play a human being may never end up
being taken apart (just ask me... or Bryan... or Steve... etc.)

--
Brian Davis