 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17870
17869  |  17871
Subject:
R24 - Tic Tac Toe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:53:15 GMT

Right on the heals of r23 - the can game; and using the new rules of "kinder
gentler rtl"

I would like to tell everyone about the next game.

As mentioned in the closing moments of the last game, The next rtl game will be
tic tac toe.  Thats right, we've been waiting long enough. Build a robot, that
can DRAW an X or O, and play a full game of tic-tac-toe. The robot will need to
sense the X or the O that was drawn by the competing robot, and then proceed to
place a X or O.  In other words, FULLY autonomous tic-tac-toe, that in theory
could play against a human, and not need to use special symbols or markers.
Just an X or an O.

I will be renting a library and picking a date some time in march. Yes, the
turn around time here is quick, but lets face it, many of us built or build our
bots last minute.

In the days to follow, I will be posting a PDF of the grid game board, I will
show everyone the 48x48 base plate paper holder that Janey came up with.  As
well, I can post a more extensive list of rules.

All of this will be put up on the web page as well.  www.rtltoronto.com

Regards
Chris

Cats game my ass.