 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1777
1776  |  1778
Subject:
Meeting at Mel's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 04:43:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
I'll be there too.

Well, you've got me, Chris, JeffVW...yourself.  I wouldn't call that not a
lot of people.

See, that's a lot of people.

Calum

ok....ok....there was a great time even with the six of us....

here's a list of attendees for the non-attenders...

Calum, Chris, Jeff VW, Derek, Oliver, and myself.
I wish some more people showed up....but I guess they have other things
(maybe more important things) going on... too bad!!

I liked last months meeting with one table of train enthusiasts and one
table of robotics enthusiasts.  It was us versus them philosophy!!

Tonight's meeting was pretty good, and everyone got a chance to talk...
we listened as Calum's dream is pretty close to reality of having the
Train2 be our first "DCC" layout.

We looked at the catalogues...and I saw a set that was posted as not available
on the website, and it is discounted in the legomania magazine...I'll
have to check on that!!

The others at the meeting were interested in the airline promo sets
(and Calum really wanted the airline tower set!!) nice set, I'll have to
agree. (but I already have 2 airport sets)

mmm....that was most of it that went on....as we talked, it got later and
later....but in general it was a pretty good meeting!!!

Benjamin Medinets