 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1778
Re: For this weeks dinner....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:33:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
I am bringing:

- Guarded Inn (10000)
- shop@home Summer 2001 catalog
- July-August Mania Magazine
- Bionicle comic part 2
- That Bionicle card
- And two gray train doors just in case. :-)

Derek

You know the police chase set in the Lego Mania Magazine...I phoned for
availability and they said it was "permanently out of stock"....I bet
the set was out of stock even before they printed the magazine....
here's the kicker though...they told me they were substituting the power
pitstop for the police chase...I don't know if they were charging full
price or giving the special $10.00 price....I didn't care to ask...I
was totally bummed!!!! :(

Anyways, I seen indeed that future shop was selling the movie maker set
for $45 CDN...that is very, very cheap....but it was out of stock.
I am going to find out if they are going to allow back orders or not....
So, if so, will any one else buy a set???

Benjamin Medinets