 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1762
1761  |  1763
Subject:
Friday travel plans (to Mel's)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 04:42:27 GMT

I don't plan on bringing too much to the dinner on Friday since there
probably won't be a lot of people show up....
however...I decided to post my travel plans to get there....I most likely
will drive to (approx. 45 minute drive) Mississauga and then take the Go
Train to Union Station (approx. 15 minute train ride) and then take the TTC
subway to Bloor and Spadina (and walk to Mel's)
I did this when I went to Robotics 8 and had a pretty good time.  I really
enjoy riding on the GO Train.
I look forward in seeing all of you who can make it...and I hope those
who can't will make it to a future dinner or event...
thanks,

Benjamin Medinets