 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17766
    Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT —C. L. GunningCook
   snipped (...) Ok, first of all, stop being so OCD. Bachelor's are supposed to just leave extra pizza in the box on the table, and continue to eat it, until the cockroaches approach. Second, logic failure. When you intend to buy or invent a new (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT —Steve Hassenplug
     1) I suggest combining ideas. Triangle shaped ziploc bags. (...) 2) What are you suggesting Chris is, some sort of master chef? Do you seriously think when he's not spending time in the kitchen, that he wants to read about spending time in the (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

         Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT —Chris Magno
     (...) Steve makes a valid case AGAINST saran. Its like voodoo. A simple plastic box with lid. maybe a slight convex bump in the lid to allow me to push air out while I close and seal the container. (...) Steve, tell me more about this tupperware? (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Pizza Tupperware - OT —Chris Magno
   (...) When I read this, All I can think is you have motives that might point to your choice of words. You could have said my enemy the Blattella Germanica (...) Far be it from ~ME~ to be grammar police, but um, is that even a sentance? You know, (...) (16 years ago, 19-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)