 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17584
Re: Part II - the bacon continues -- OT - no lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:24:50 GMT

<snip>

my brain didn't seem to suffer any ill effects. I'm still as active, and
healthy as i was 4 days ago.  some people may call this bad for my
health, but as a non smoker, or drinker, i figure i can choose my poison.

now i have to go to work.

:)

i got locks to crack.  ;)

Of course, I'm the last one to even think about leturing people about eating
healthy

Mmmmmmmm.... poutine.....
Gagahghgahghhghghhhhhh...
(Homer Simpson drool)