 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17582
Re: Part II - the bacon continues -- OT - no lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:46:34 GMT

snip

After feeling both stuffed, and saciated, I thought I would rest for an
hour, before tackling my last chore for the night.  So at around 11 pm,
I did the last chore of the day, and Shoveled snow for about an hour.

snip

the fact that you know what satiated means (though not how to spell it) amazes
me

with all the artery clogging goodness you've been consuming recently, is amazing
your brain worked well enough to get this out there.

:)

Dave K