 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17524
Re: canned goodness?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 04:11:13 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

http://www.batterblaster.com/index.php

Janey said I'm not allowed to ever buy it.

LOL, I did not say that.

I said, and I quote... "Ewww, Ewwww and Ewwwwww" ... then something along the
line of "not everything belongs in an aerosol can".

actually, thats HIGHLY edited. if we posted  a quote, rene would be sued.

MAN, that stuff looks disgusting.

Is it really that difficult, to add water and stir pre-made pancake mix????

Janey "Ewwww, Red Brick"

I see your point, BUT how much EASIER is it to just grab a can, and
SQUEEZE out a few good ones?

Chris