 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17522
Re: canned goodness?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:15:02 GMT

http://www.batterblaster.com/index.php

Janey said I'm not allowed to ever buy it.

LOL, I did not say that.

I said, and I quote... "Ewww, Ewwww and Ewwwwww" ... then something along the
line of "not everything belongs in an aerosol can".

MAN, that stuff looks disgusting.

Is it really that difficult, to add water and stir pre-made pancake mix????

Janey "Ewwww, Red Brick"