 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17521
17520  |  17522
Subject:
canned goodness?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 04:01:24 GMT

From the country who brought you aerosol cheese(1) in can, now has this
very tasty looking product:

http://www.batterblaster.com/index.php

Janey said I'm not allowed to ever buy it.

Chris

1. http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/cheese/cheese.html