 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17335
Re: He's back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:19:41 GMT

I have to agree with the solely depending on yourself bit.

3 - though I'm always here for people and if anyone should want a sympathetic
ear (if needed), I'm available.

Oh goodie... Dear Dave... "It hurts when I do ~THIS~!, and wow, I need help with
~my~ sorting."  Thanks for listening. Giggle.

Janey "Red Brick"