 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17333
Re: He's back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 03:18:17 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

<snip>

Chris

Who are you?

Dave K

listen here you little.....

I'm the guy more or less in charge around here.  unless people hate up
or our group, then some other guy is in charge.

IM the guy who you will be coming to see at the next RTL dinner on June
  8th.  you will be there at 7 (ish) and i will be at 8:30

its the swish chalet, same time, same place.

now if only there was some www. type place to post that info.

shrug oh well.

we still got this group here on lugnet.

so, dave,

other then putting pics of your sorting, up on your BAD and SLOW server,
whats new?

i mean, hello MAJ, or brickshelf and maybe a LINK!!!

i mean, in my new home, WITH my new net connection at 7 MEGS i might
add, i still cant wait for your server.

Chris