 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17184
  New LEGO digs!!!

For those of you that don't know, the Missus and Myself renovated (and are in the process of putting the final touches) the basement. Though not a 'Holmes on Homes' level of rebuilding and redoing, we think it turned out pretty well. Anyway, wthout (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: New LEGO digs!!!

(...) Are you bandwidth challanged these days? Your site seems really slow.. -Rob A> (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New LEGO digs!!!

(...) No, just generally slow--the photo album software I'm using tends to be slow at times. i know in a world where everything's delivered instantaneously that my little website seems tl take an eternity to load, but eh, it's free and we like it. (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New LEGO digs!!!

(...) OR you could just have your pics hosted somewhere ELSE and use those funny things called embedded LINKS!!!!! meh.. what would i know, I'm not some IT guy for some major multi nation bus/waste company. :) Chris (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)