 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1717
  Ordering from the UK

Hi everyone, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but Lego Shop at Home in the UK offers many old and long discontinued parts and service packs. These are not readily available here in North America. To see for yourself, just go to the Lego Shop (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Ordering from the UK

(...) good point Rob... Thanks for the info...I didn't realize this was the case that the European shops (Lego Direct / Shop @ Home / etc) had sooo much better stuff in them. Of course, there is a draw-back....a lot of the harder to get, but newer (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Ordering from the UK

Responding to my own post... trying to keep it alive. If everyone could check out the UK shop at home site, and let me know if you want to order anything from there, that would be cool. They have some technic parts that are no longer available here. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Ordering from the UK

(...) Hey Rob: does it have to be "technic parts"? I want a couple of packs of light bars. 2 of them. There...and they are only available from Europe Shop @ Home. Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Ordering from the UK

Rob: Sorry, I'm good for parts. (i cant believe I'm saying that) there is nothing that I feel I have a dire need for. thanks for asking. Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)