 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17124 (-5)
  Re: Proposed Assembly Line Project

(...) I was thinking something like this: (URL) open V could be on top of the carrier, and the wedge could be incorporated on everyone's press down mechanism, leading the motion and spring loaded. This would perform the final alignment of the (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NXT software -- my view

(...) What, you don't think the NXT is worth that? Steve (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NXT software -- my view

(...) Why would I want an NXT? I hear you want one from Chris, though. Dave K (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Proposed Assembly Line Project

[And those dang Yankees just won't got back south of the border where they belong...] I like the idea of using the touch sensor, however it raise another question (that, not being at a meeting, I don't have an answer to). How are you proposing the (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Proposed Assembly Line Project

[pardon the uninvited Yank, but I love the idea and have been lurking. And I'm hard to actually shut up, just ask Steve] (...) One thing you guys could consider is having different folks come up with different building sequences on their own, and (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact