 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17010
    Re: My first train7 project —Michael Zecca
   Very nice, Calum! :) A simple subway stop, but the details are fabulous. I particularly like the wire mesh maintenance area/electrical room. Gives it a very realistic feel. And I have to agree with Mr. Neal -- LEDs are definitely the way to go down (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

        Re: My first train7 project —Calum Tsang
   (...) Thanks! I knew all those 8x8 meshes were good for something when I took apart my TIE/Int. (...) It's nothing special, it's just the current rtlToronto group train project. rtlToronto started doing train layouts a few years ago as an "event" at (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)