 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16967
Re: more YouTube goodness....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 04:49:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

<snip>

Totally 100% off topic, I went thru my burps, Dave, and you were right, I did
buy 100, so I set 50 aside for you in a tub.

Janey "Red Brick"

Thanks!

Another off-topic note--I had a pretty great time with the building of stuff
with Chris and Wayne that I'm thinking about impromptu 'building parties'.

I'd say first one's at my place but the basement's a demo zone right now, but in
the future I think we can pull things off--monthly dinners are one thing, but
having a 'get together' at someone's place just to shoot hte breeze wrt LEGO and
having parts n pieces for building--like to try that once.

This is inspired by Janey, of course, who just always amazes me with her
enthusiasm for the brick and always keeping the best for the hobby in mind, and
the whole wonderment known as 'red brick'.

Dave K

LOL Dave!!!
I think building parties are great idea too.  I would love to see this happen,
but if you are going to do it only once, mind holding off for better weather?

Janey "Red Brick"