 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16961
Re: more YouTube goodness....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:32:49 GMT

So I quickly mocked up a LEGO solar powered platform--not really a 'bot but fun
anyway...

Pretty cool!  I'm glad you found a use for those solar panels after not being
able to use them on the Mars Rover model.  Maybe they could also be used to
power moving elements on a train display, like the windfarm Janey has, but in
areas where it would be difficult to run cabling to (or irritating to run so
many cables)

Did I mention that Chris LOST in the style department?  Did I mention that Chris
only came up with 1 capacitor car desing, whereas I had about, oh, a
dozen--including a 2 wheel 'balance' rider that was very fun to make and
watch...

Funny, when I called him he said he had made three different designs.

I wish I could have gone--i would have liked to play capacitor cars.

Calum