 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16960
16959  |  16961
Subject:
more YouTube goodness....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:15:54 GMT

found under my profile--

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Sparky1701

(two subscribers thus far--thanks J and whomever... :) )

Anyway, this weekend when Chris lost the capacitor races... for style anyways
(kicked his heinie all over the place with the stylish 'Runamok Design Team's'
solar powered dragster...)

Anyway, I digress...

So I quickly mocked up a LEGO solar powered platform--not really a 'bot but fun
anyway...

Thankfully my good friend (and ultimate loser in the style department at the
capacitor races--there was no other winning criteria worth mentioning...) Chris
had a very powerful mag light that powered the thing inside--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N3ZfInCJGg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ePCd1vIx8

So there you are

T'was a fun day just building with two buddies.

Did I mention that Chris LOST in the style department?  Did I mention that Chris
only came up with 1 capacitor car desing, whereas I had about, oh, a
dozen--including a 2 wheel 'balance' rider that was very fun to make and
watch...

Did I mention that we all settled on the same desing as Chris's car at he end
'cause Chris always won... waittaminut--I wasn't suppose to say that...

Dave K