 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1693
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 01:46:50 GMT

Name:  Chris Magno
Age: quickly approaching 32
Height: 6" 2"
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 12
Occupation: Special effects technician.  (I blow stuff up)
Marital Status: Married
Live in:  Toronto, Canada. Born, bread, and Raised!!!!
First LEGO set:  can't remember
Favorite LEGO set:  the RIS
Fav. Themes:  Technic  (Duh)
Fav. LUGNet group:  rtlToronto
About LEGO:  ummm, I tattooed a red 2x4 brick on my arm.   Pic here:
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/tattoo.htm
Biggest Thrill pertaining to LEGO:    participating in any of the
RTLToronto robot games
Non-LEGO likes:

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  too many to count..... you try: pic here:
http://www.members.home.net/magno42/temp/ant/jvn01.jpg

# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 8 not including a few 8880's
(brag.... brag)
# of LEGO Pieces: lots
# of minifigs:  too damn many
# of LEGOfests Attended: Every rtlToronto Robotics, Train Event and
dinner
so far.
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 1 ( Windsor)
Current LEGO Project: my MONKEY!!!
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Electronics, explosives, the NET, Sci-Fi
(books and TV), Fire, eating.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm