 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1670
1669  |  1671
Subject:
Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:49:52 GMT

Name:  David Geoffrey Koudys
Age: Above 30ish
Height: 6" 1" (or 183 cm for those metric laddies out there)
Marital Status: Single, never married, and at this exact second, *not*
looking to change that
Lived in:  Winona for most of my life, now live in Hamilton :( working on
fixing that as we speak
First LEGO set:  can't remember but it was Basic Set #4 or #6, that's how
old I am
Favourite LEGO set:  6890, don't ask why
Fav. Themes:  Was Space, now Technic, w/ Trains running sooo close behind as
to make it almost undistinguishable which I appreciate more
Fav. LUGNet group:  rtlToronto (if you needed to ask)
About LEGO:  Been an integral part of my life since way before I can
remember.  Never had a 'Dark Ages' for I found almost socially acceptable
things to do w/ LEGO bricks thru my late teens/early 20's--made short
animated films!  I also made scale versions of big rigs for trucking
companies owned by friends and such.
Biggest Thrill pertaining to LEGO:  Quick story--3 close friends of mine and
I rented a house together when I was 22ish.  This house became the 'hang
out' for all our friends and it wasn't unusual to have around 10 people in
the house at any given time.  Sooner or later someone would haul out my LEGO
and then the fun really began.  Thems some fond memories--bunch of mid-20's
playing with my LEGO right in the middle of the living room floor for hours,
sometimes weekends.  Put away my LEGO?  Not a chance.
How much LEGO do I own?  Not a clue.  Lots.  Most Space until they got weird
with it (after Blacktron II), Some Technic, incl. first 3 'supercars', 3
RIS, all other Mindstorms except the DSDK, now into trains
So there you are.
Non-LEGO likes:  SCUBA Diving, Babylon 5, Everquest, Douglas Adams, Sports
Night, HTML, The Abyss, Rhubarb, West Wing, and laptops that play Diablo II
whilst I'm on the road.

Doncha just wanna meet me?

Dave