 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16792
Re: Easing back into the swing of things....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:52:12 GMT

On 10/18/06, David Koudys  wrote:

This little LEGO magnet detector may or may not be instrumental in future plans.
:)

Is it a reed switch?

Anyway, it wasn't that difficult--the hardest part, as usual, is the hot glue
gun--makes messes of everything--think i'll have to find something better.

5 minute epoxy.  Much easier to control that hot melt glue.  I just
helped my daughter make a nature collage, and there were hot melt glue
string everywhere... It was like we had been attacked my giant spiders
or something!

-Rob A>