 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1677
1676  |  1678
Subject:
some "mild" discrepancies in roll call....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:57:38 GMT

I noticed a few (Calum and Jeff) have put down that they put down their
regular attendace in Toronto events in the Legofests....
I don't think the broader toronto community is aware of "Legofest"
It is a once a year lego extravaganza (this year it it in Washington DC)
that a lot of people go to...there is a whole bunch of things happening...
like a historical set display, a mass train display, pirate gaming room,
and a Castleworld display / event....
just clarifying "Legofest Field"

However, what we should have put was our regular and continued attendance in
the local Toronto Lego events....for those who never missed a show....Calum,
Chris, etc....they should put down....attended all rtlToronto events...
something like that....

Benjamin Medinets