 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16719
    Anyone need a Battlestar Galactica Fix —Jeff Van Winden
   Not On topic... but what is these days ;) SciFi is releaseing 10 mini webisodes every Tuesday and Thursday from now to the Oct 6th Season 3 preimere Good luck trying to view it from www.scifi.com but You can see the first two on You Tube!! (URL) VW (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Anyone need a Battlestar Galactica Fix —Derek Raycraft
   (...) from Safari and Firefox. So I can't watch these, or homestar runner or anything fun on the internet. Even the badger page has lost it's charm. The problem seems to stem from my Bluetooth headset. Some how the browsers, or their plugins got (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Anyone need a Battlestar Galactica Fix —Derek Raycraft
   (...) What do you know, I fixed it. Or found the fix and applied it. It's a little odd that this can happen, but the fix was simple enough. (URL) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)