 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16719
16718  |  16720
Subject:
Anyone need a Battlestar Galactica Fix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:39:56 GMT

Not On topic... but what is these days ;)

SciFi is releaseing 10 mini webisodes every Tuesday and Thursday from now to the
Oct 6th Season 3 preimere

Good luck trying to view it from www.scifi.com but You can see the first two on
You Tube!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkki8r-wvdQ&mode=related&search=