 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16720
Re: Anyone need a Battlestar Galactica Fix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:51:38 GMT

On 7-Sep-06, at 1:39 PM, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

Not On topic... but what is these days ;)

SciFi is releaseing 10 mini webisodes every Tuesday and Thursday
from now to the
Oct 6th Season 3 preimere

Good luck trying to view it from www.scifi.com but You can see the
first two on
You Tube!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vkki8r-wvdQ&mode=related&search=

As evidence that Macs aren't perfect mine has stopped playing audio
from Safari and Firefox.  So I can't watch these, or homestar runner
or anything fun on the internet.  Even the badger page has lost it's
charm.

The problem seems to stem from my Bluetooth headset.  Some how the
browsers, or their plugins got convinced that the headset was the
audio out to use, even though the system preferences had build-in
speakers selected.

Even after completely uninstalling the headset the browsers are still
quiet.

The audio in all other applications works fine, even Quicktime.
Outside the browser, fine, inside quiet.

Oh well that's my gripe for the day.  At some point I'll figure it out.

Derek