 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16702
Re: 45 Degree Crossing Ready
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:03:29 GMT

There are definitely improvements that need to be made.  As it is right
now this cross over is very hard on train wheels.

What you suggest is one of two major improvements that could be made to
this cross over.  The other is to build up a base that allows the wheels
to run on the flange while crossing the gaps.  This would save the
wheels much stress.

I know what I need to do to fix it, but since we have no plans at the
moment to use it I haven't made the changes.

Thanks for the comments guys.  It's been a long time since I built this,
it's kind of cool to revisit it.

Derek