 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16700
Re: 45 Degree Crossing Ready
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:38:26 GMT

I love the part.

I can see it as a nice solution to make a double-crossover.
(4 switches with the 45 Degree Crossing in the middle)
- That way I won't have to cut expensive switches
- its a small solution for a double-crossover.

Do you think it will work for a double-crossover?
But are there any other ways to use it?
And are there any pictures available of the crossing on a real layout?

I know it's a late reply but I'm a slow reader lol.  ;)