 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16698
  Boot to the Head

Or Pool to the Face. I had a great time at BrickFest. I wouldn't call this the best BrickFest ever, I think that one is still to come, but it was a good one. The venue in and of it's self was great. I loved the idea of one big room for all the MOCs. (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Boot to the Head

(...) I guess a positive in that department is that we've already outgrown the Sheraton! ;) Maybe the next venue will have better services within walking distance. I am a big fan of places located in an area where I can walk to food and such. I hate (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)