 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16706
Re: Boot to the Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 23:58:19 GMT

My only real complaint about the venue is it's stuck out in the
middle of an Auto-mall and because of that, if you didn't have a car
it wasn't easy to venture out for food.  There was lots around, but
it was just out of reach by foot.

I guess a positive in that department is that we've already outgrown the
Sheraton! ;)  Maybe the next venue will have better services within walking
distance.  I am a big fan of places located in an area where I can walk to food
and such.  I hate having to get in the car and drive everywhere!!  It was really
nice having the mall, especially the LEGO store, right there, though.

Kirsten

--
kirsten.lynch@gmail.com
http://www.kirstenandbilly.com