 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16698
16697  |  16699
Subject:
Boot to the Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2006 03:36:53 GMT

Or Pool to the Face.

I had a great time at BrickFest.  I wouldn't call this the best
BrickFest ever, I think that one is still to come, but it was a good
one.

The venue in and of it's self was great.  I loved the idea of one big
room for all the MOCs.  I loved that everyone was staying right
there.  And I loved that everything was open to attendees essentially
24h a day for the entire Fest.

My only real complaint about the venue is it's stuck out in the
middle of an Auto-mall and because of that, if you didn't have a car
it wasn't easy to venture out for food.  There was lots around, but
it was just out of reach by foot.

But as we all know, it's just not possible to satisfy everything.

A lot of wonderful MOCs, a lot of wonderful people, a great time, and
a pool to the face.

Derek