 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16691
  My soopercomputer sucks.

Chris always laments his Soopercomputer has the early P4 which sucks. Well, I got the last generation P4 two years ago which REALLY sucks. I didn't realize JUST how bad it was until I actually read up on the famed Prescott NetBurst family: "Upon (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My soopercomputer sucks.

(...) So, when do you buy the Mac? Chris (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: My soopercomputer sucks.

(...) Well, so far this MacBook Pro has been pretty nice. I like the hardware and base OS, they're well designed. I liked MacNQC, it works flawlessly with the USB tower. It also took a while to get used to the touch pad. But now I can't use a (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)