 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16684
Re: TTT - Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 05:54:35 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:

Would a bad move equal an immediate loss?

For example, if my bot failed to mark a square but signalled it was
done, would that be an immediate loss?

I would say yes.

I don't agree with Chris a lot, but I would say yes too.  We want to encourage
well tested and reliable robot hardware.

I also agree with Steve's criteria for a definition of marked by having a light
circle of dots to define where solid marking of X or O must be.

Calum
Calum