 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16685
16684  |  16686
Subject:
Ni-MH Batteries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 11:37:09 GMT

Guys,

Ledshoppe is having a sale on Ni-Mh batteries. Not sure of the quality of these,
but if you are looking at getting a bunch for cheap, this is the place.

Shipping is free as well.  This place may seem like one of those too good to be
true deals, but I have dealt with them and know many other who have as well and
they are for real.  Shipping "apparently" comes from overseas, but it sure came
quicker than I would have expected.  The only drawback is that the batts are
no-names.... BTW - I have no affiliation with these guys. Just passing it on for
anyone that it might interest...  Oh, almost forgot, there is a coupon code for
10% off any item > $30 -  use "EROM03".  Site. www.ledshoppe.com

http://www.ledshoppe.com/Product/hou/HE1009.htm

Dave