 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16601
  Re: TTT - R22 - ball board

I like this arrangement, I think the small field will allow for many to have different ideas rather then the X Y axis movement which will occur if the pieces are bigger. The fact the you marbles have to start in the solid line areas is pretty (...) (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: TTT - R22 - ball board

(...) I agree with Vitali on this. its "simple" as a T3 game, yet, by allowing the balls/marbles (1) to start off to the side, opens up many different ways to play your ball. Chris 1. to be determined (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: TTT - R22 - ball board

(...) I was thinking more "required" rather than allowed. It is relatively simple if you can pre-load the bits into a hopper on your bot. It is most difficult if the bits are randomly scattered in the start area. I was looking to allow a variety of (...) (18 years ago, 10-Aug-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)