 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16371
  Re: BASIC for the NXT was Re: R21 - Robot Status

(...) Dave, NQC is not at all like C#. Neither is RobotC. Are you sure that is what you mean? John Hansen (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BASIC for the NXT was Re: R21 - Robot Status

(...) Here's what I want: a) An environment that works like BricXCC that allows for edit, debug and compile from a graphical front end. b) A language which looks like C and supports proper function/variable passing (UNLIKE NQC). Not C#, not BASIC, (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BASIC for the NXT was Re: R21 - Robot Status

(...) A NXT-C compiler which supports every NXT feature will not likely be done by BrickFest. I hope to have a first cut with partial support for the NXT features working within a couple weeks. My intent would be to incrementally add support for all (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BASIC for the NXT was Re: R21 - Robot Status

(...) Sorry. C# was a bad example. Let me us the term "somethink like C". Dave (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)