 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16266
  Re: Reminds me of Janey's ride...

(...) OH man!!!! David, David, David... You know, I am seriously thinking about this now!!! I blame you, wink! Its time for a new art car for me, wondering how my family would feel if I did this to a brand new car... Oh course, I have never let my (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Reminds me of Janey's ride...

(...) Brand new car???...??? I've never bought one of those in my life. Value halves as soon as you take ownership. Get a used one. Or, just stick 'em on the parts of Van Go not currently occupied by other art. Might wanna skip the windows too. (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Reminds me of Janey's ride...

(...) Hmmm, tell me how you really feel?? (...) Well see, there is the problem, even the best of glue (pictures man dangling from hard hat) doesn't hold well to rust. Frankly, 13 years plus Canadian winters loaded with tons of corrosive road salt (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)