 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16269
Re: Reminds me of Janey's ride...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 23:01:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford wrote:

Brand new car????????? I've never bought one of those in my life. Value halves
as soon as you take ownership. Get a used one.

Hmmm, tell me how you really feel??

Or, just stick 'em on the parts
of Van Go not currently occupied by other art.

Well see, there is the problem, even the best of glue (pictures man dangling
from hard hat) doesn't hold well to rust.  Frankly, 13 years plus Canadian
winters loaded with tons of corrosive road salt equals a whole lot of
deteriorated metal, and various amounts of debris falling off like a trail of
bread crumbs to find my way back home.

"Van Go" has seen its better days, done me well... and its nearing time to
gather around and read it its last rights.  Of course, the local kids, that its
art holds, are not feeling the same way.  I hear rumours of a staged protest at
the end of my driveway.

Might wanna skip the windows too.

Killjoy!

Janey "Windows, meh, not like I look for red lights anyway, Red Brick"