 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16266
Re: Reminds me of Janey's ride...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:44:23 GMT

http://www.flickr.com/photos/inkvision/167526465/in/photostream/

I wonder how they stuck the pieces on teh car?

And I wonder how much whistling noise that would make if you're doing 100 kph
down the highway?

Maybe I'll try this on the Mighty Dodge...

Dave K

OH man!!!!
David, David, David... You know, I am seriously thinking about this now!!!
I blame you, wink!
Its time for a new art car for me, wondering how my family would feel if I did
this to a brand new car...
Oh course, I have never let my family stop me yet... cant see ~THAT~ being the
thing to stop me now... giggle.
Of course, it wouldnt be very easy to clean... unless you ended up tiling the
whole thing... LOL... but again, its not like I wash the one I have now...
hmmmm, I am so tempted.

Janey "In need of a new ride, Red Brick"