 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16214
Re: New Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 02:39:46 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Calum,

Whats the word on those new shirts you started to work on?

snip

For a new shirt, I'd probably want to know at least 15-20 names who'd want to
buy one before I went out and commmitted to another batch of shirts.

Calum

Count me in for 2.

put Dave Down for 1
Im sure Janey will want a few.
Derek, and Iain, thats 7 so far,

you want 1, and that new guy... plus, wayne.

Go ahead, make the tape.  BUT i want to see it before you stich one.

Chris