 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16271
Re: New Shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 09:03:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Elliott wrote:

<snip>

Me!  Me!  (For a total of two?)

Jeff

Hey you!  When are you going to leave all that bad weather in SoCal and come
back up here to sunny s. Ont???

We miss you!

Well, I miss you--Chris, not so much...

Dave K

Well, Chris is worried that if I come back he won't get to be the Alpha Male any
more.  My leaving was really the best thing that happened to him.

And I'll be back just as soon as we have some weather.  They don't talk about
weather here, it's just always sunny and 26 degrees.  Even at night.

Jeff